Hooker vs Leech

From: Gene&Renee (webmaster@mopars.net)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 13:36:14 EDT

TEDSDAKOTA thoughtfully wrote:

<<<Get Mike Leach, save your self some headaches...>>>

Sorry, too much money and the performance is not as good a full length tube
headers. IMHO....The "key" words in the post was full length tube headers.
I am not wanting to clog the list with a debate on headers as this subject
has been trashed for several years on this list. We (at least I am) are
interested in a performance header, and Mike Leach Headers are not what I
want. Everyone jumped on the JBA Header deal and a lot of those folks are
not satisfied now. I won't say I told them so. Certainly those who wanted
Mopar headers can order them and enjoy them, but my purpose in the post was
an alternative to these non-competition headers. And save yourself some
headaches? Whats that all about? I have seen plenty of posts on this list
complaining about installation problems and failures with Leech-Mopar
headers.
I really don't make many posts to the list, but I do wish that when a reply
is made to a post it could be constructive. IMHO I do not think the post
was in very good taste. A constructive reply would have given examples of
"headaches" installing or running the Hooker Super Comps. Not an attack on
anyone here, just trying to make people think before they click on send.
Anyway, I am putting on my flame suit now.......

Gene & Renee Rivers
99 R/T CC, DA
95 SLT,RC, CR
http://www.mopars.net