Re: LEACH HEADERS!!!!!!!!!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 07:38:09 EDT

At 10:36 PM 6/28/99 EDT, you wrote:
>,,,how long did you guys who bought Leach headers have to wait to get them?
>I've been waiting a month so far, if not a month and a half. MIKE leaCH SAID
>THAT HE WAS WAITING TO get em, and then he'd ceramic coat em. ???

It took 3 weeks before I received them. They had the header model that I
needed on the shelf. They send them off to have them ceramic coated and
are dependant on how busy the ceramic coating place is.

They were very forthcoming. They had never sold or shipped to Canada before.
I asked the Leach employee to call me when the headers were ready to be
shipped
to me. He did so and told me the day I would get them.

Very satisfactory experience with them. Call them for a status update on
your headers.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2, flame red