One last time for the asp pulley install

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 11:30:31 EDT

Has anyone actually installed both crank and altenator pulleys? Most people
reported a .2 gain from just the crank and i know most of the power comes
from there, but I'm hoping to get a little bit more out of the altenator
pulley as well. How hard was the actual install? I have the set of step by
step directions. I have very little mechanical knowledge(shhh, don't tell
anyone!), but I'm gonna give it a try because it seems easy. Thanks for all
the info.

98 Dakota R/T CC