RE: One last time for the asp pulley install

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 12:47:06 EDT

One other problem that might arise is the fact that I have a 900 watt amp
powering two subs. I still don't see this to be a problem since I've seen
it done in a car with the same stereo setup, underdrive pulleys, and a NOS
setup. You think it might be pushing it. I expect the lights to maybe dim
when sitting at a stand still but don't see it draining my battery?

--- "Densteadt, James" <james.densteadt@eds.com>