Re: IAT Discovery, New Location?

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 07:58:43 EDT

Good points Jon. I may have to do this after a little more
research. If the sensor was calibrated for the hot intake,
it seems a cooler airhat would cause a *slightly* richer than
norm condition. Maybe better than having the system deal with
a resistor being switched in or out. Who knows? Need more input.

GS -