IAT Discovery, New Location?

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 06:12:03 EDT

Looking through some of my old Mopar Muscle mags I
came upon an article "Small-Block Big Power" in the
June '98 issue. There Kenny Bell techs are installing
a supercharger in a Durango. I noticed they moved the
IAT sensor from the manifold and into the bottom front
of the stock airhat. Fuel enrichment for the SC? I'm
curious if this would be a good mod for LARGER TBs that
have lean fuel problems. Obviously the sensor runs cooler
in the airhat. This may be an alternative to inserting a
resistor, but may cause a continuious rich condition???

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd