Attn: Supercharger owners....

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 20:56:02 EDT

Has anyone with a supercharger on their truck been into a Dodge dealer for
service or warranty work? I am wondering what a dealership would think about
a supercharger... I know all about the Magnus Mosson act but I have heard of
a R/T owner that was denied warranty work because he had a supercharger.
Please don't preach about the magnus mosson act as that is not what I am
looking for... I am looking for what kind of response supercharger owners
have gotten from the dealerships. Do they frown upon this? Do they give you a
hard time during warranty work? Thanks in advance.
Charles
Happy with my nitrous but thinking about a supercharger (to go with it....
hee hee)