Re: Attn: Supercharger owners....

From: Herb Moore (hmoore@dreamscape.com)
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 21:13:39 EDT

I work for a Dodge dealer in Central New York State and we had a customer
who put a supercharger on his Dak. DaimlerChrysler does not void the entire
vehicle warranty because of the supercharger. The customer had head gaskets
fail early in the vehicles life after the installation of the supercharger.
DaimlerChrysler did deny warranty coverage for this failure. Future engine
problems, if any arise, will be handled on a instance by instance basis.
The customer is one of our best and has bought many vehicles from us and did
not dispute this instance at all.