Re: Exhaust question

From: gmvega (gmvega@gateway.net)
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 22:36:46 EDT

That's what I did on my 98 R/T. Replaced the stock Dynamax Ultraflow with a
3" in/out 2 chamber Flowmaster. I seem to have picked up a noticable amount
of top end, maybe just a slight loss in bottom. I needed the top end to get
ahead of those pesky Mustang GT's. Besides with 25,000 miles, I'm already
on my second set of GSA's (rears are just about worn again!) Could be a
little bit louder though.

GV 98 BL CC R/T