Re: Anyone who has a supercharger?

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 23:33:11 EDT

To all
Kenne Bell superchargers have had their share of quality control problems and
have lost the contract for the new SPII Durango. most Dakota/Ram/Durangos with
the KB SC have multiple problems and are always getting them fixed.
The best by far of all the SC is the ProCharger. This features the intercooler
as part of the kit. It is expensive, but the best. Offers around +100hp at 7#
boost.
Vortech and Paxton are still coming. No experience with them.
Jim