Re: Re: Attn: Supercharger owners....

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 23:24:25 EDT

In a message dated 6/30/99 9:29:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hmoore@dreamscape.com writes:

<< I work for a Dodge dealer in Central New York State and we had a customer
 who put a supercharger on his Dak. DaimlerChrysler does not void the entire
 vehicle warranty because of the supercharger. The customer had head gaskets
 fail early in the vehicles life after the installation of the supercharger.
 DaimlerChrysler did deny warranty coverage for this failure. Future engine
 problems, if any arise, will be handled on a instance by instance basis.
 The customer is one of our best and has bought many vehicles from us and did
 not dispute this instance at all. >>

Hey you wouldn't be from the Syracuse area would ya and if so this Dak isn't
a Black 94 or 95 owned by a older gentleman with a Indy Ram ? I know the
fellow that has been to NYIRP is from up that way and told us he has and has
had a lot of Mopars. Just curious if it is the same guy..

Bill