Re: Windows

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 08:33:29 EDT

I have a 98 CC R/T that is black and when in FL , I had them all tinted to
5% , including the back .

You can't see in the back any more , and yes , 5% is illegal .

I have it on all windows and on the windshield I have a 10" wide strip for
the visor area .

Cost to have it done in South FL with Lifetime Warranty was just under $90 .

Now if I could figure out how to get those damn water-spots off the glass !!

At 03:01 AM 7/1/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>I had my fact. tinted windows tinted again.. the rules around here is
>that the back window can be as dark as you want as long as there are two
>side mirrors.

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html