Re: K&N Filters for 97+ Daks

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 22:05:31 EDT

Actualy, after reading the one guys post (sorry, ferget who it was) who said
Summit got in a whole load, I did call them today... and:

MY K&N WAS SHIPPED out tuesday!!!.. they said I should get it next tuesday (a
little late because it was shipped from the west coast, and because of the
holiday)

Anyways, kinda ironic I got the postcard in yesterday telling me I still had
a whole nother month..

I'll definately let you guys know what the results are, but from everything I
hear, I'm looking forward to a very positive outcome.

One thing you guys with the GEN II's have not mentioned yet... how was your
mileage affected? Any noticable difference? I'm kinda dissapointed after
installing my 2 piece ASP pulley set and seeing no change in gas mileage...