RE: Looking for spare tire...

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 11:39:29 EDT

Yeah they do use 31" tires and even put them on the expensive wheels.
That's why I wrapped a chain around mine and locked it to the frame. If
you don't use you truck off road, go ahead and get a smaller spare if you
want to save money, but if you ever go off road, get the same size spare.
There is less chance of drivetrain breakage and it'll give you a better
chance of getting back to where you came from!

John McKinney