Re: 180 Stat and stuff

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 06:49:17 EDT

Many respects to John and the troubles he's had, but, Let me add
another!
One you don't hear to often. I'VE NEVER HAD MY DAK IN FOR SERVICE, its
never needed it and its never leaked a drop of oil anywhere. This may
change tho when I add the mods on vacation,,,,,well crap!, I'm a little
worried now. :)

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd