Re: NEVER HAD MY DAK IN FOR SERVICE

From: mh (drductape@texoma.net)
Date: Sat Jul 03 1999 - 12:01:48 EDT

I have a 94 SLT CC V8 5speed std bought new. I had to replace the radiator
at 90K mi and now at over 130K the throwout bearing. I think this is really
pretty good being as I don't really baby it - just do routine maintainance.
And I frequently pull a trailer -sometimes 5000 lbs, but most times
lighter. This is the only trouble I have ever had and I'm a happy Dak owner.
Doc