won't start

From: mh (drductape@texoma.net)
Date: Sun Jul 04 1999 - 23:27:12 EDT

I changed out the clutch and throw out bearing today and now my truck won't
start. The starter whips it around just fine but it doesn't even try to
catch. I am guessing I damaged the electrical wiring. When I first remated
the bell housing to the block I mashed the three wire cable that runs into
the bell housing. I assume this is the pickup coil. The cable was flattened
but not cut or crimped so I was not suspecting it but would like to check
it out. Anyone know how it should ohm out? I wouldn't think there would be
anything in the harness to the transmission that should inhibit the
ignition. Suggestions appreciated.

doc