Re: New at DML:

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 08:50:09 EDT

Chris,
  I have a 95 dak with a 5.9 in it. I just got rid of my trual dual
exhaust for a 3" and besides the volume, I really like it better. Im
not running a cat, just 2/5" off the headers (JBA) then 3" all the way
back through a single chamber muff. Sounds great at an idle, a little
less back pressure than the duals which is fine cuse I get a ton of hp
for top end and now I only have to back off a little at the light in
fear of rippin them loose! I still have gobs of torque. The only
thing I think Im going to change is the muffler. Just too loud for me!
Eric