Re: Bridgestone tires

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 17:14:25 EDT

If they have soo much more to offer than the old design, then heck, I
can't wait to wear my "old" Dueler A/T's out, although that may be
awhile, I have 30,000 on mine and they are probably 50-60% worn down.
They saved my rear several times while playing in the snow & mud near
L.A.!! Even had to pull my buddies '99 Ranger out of a hole that my Dak
made through!! The tires that came on the truck were junk. Goodyear
Invictas, garbage, trash, "basura", caca, etc. etc. Besides, the 30x9.50
15 looks pretty tough on my 2wd '97 SLT+ CC V-6!! BTW, I didn't think
there was any life left in Anderson, Ca if that's where you're from
(just kiddin', my folks retired to Los Molinos so I just had to say
somethin'!) Later!

                              Ed