RE: DML SERVICE

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 16:07:40 EDT

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems, but I own 4 Chysler products
by myself, and between my extended family, we probably own over 30!!
Including musclecars--68 GTX's, my '70 Charger, up through the 80's--'87
Shelby Charger GLHS, a turbocharged '82 Turismo built for autocrossing, up
to current models--V8 Dakotas/Durangos, V10 Rams, Neons and Intrepids. I
have experince with most models Chrysler has put out since the 70's and
overall they have been by far more reliable (and most of the time quicker)
than some friends "other brands".

We have had "little" things go wrong which can be annoying, but nothing
major and thankfully, the dealers have been very helpfull. Again it's too
bad your not happy with your vehicle, but I have had no problems whatsoever
with my 98 4X4. Chrysler does still build a quality product and if you
think there are better products out there, then check out some of their
bulletin boards, yes even Toyota!!

John McKinney