DML SERVICE

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 10:58:10 EDT

I brought my DAK in for service today.

1) Water leak is back. They think it is from the door now.
2) Rough idle. It sounds like I have a nasty cam in it. 2nd time.
3) The Cab and Bed are hitting. I have two small dents on each side of the cab where the bed has hit it. I believe a few other DAK owners experienced this. What was the problem?
4) clutch pedal is binding. When I let up on the clutch, the pedal takes its' sweat ass time to come up. On a few occasions it caused the shifter to pop out of gear. This usually happens in fifth gear.
5) Check the reverse safety. When the above happens, the shifter usually goes right into reverse (can you say grind) 65mph and slip into reverse...ouch!!! There seems to be no protection for reverse.
6)oil change.
7) They are going to touch up some scratches and buff out the truck. They are also going to paint my new (RAM head) tail light covers the same color as my truck, for free.

Joe