RE: DML BBQ Pictures

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 23:11:06 EDT

Hey David,

The pictures look great. Looks like we all took lots of pictures. I could
do without the ones of me stuck in the mud, all it does is reminds me that I
can't afford new tires at the moment :-).

By the way, my wife's name is Norah (you wrote Sarah). Oh, I see she's
sitting next to me writing the same thing. It's good to have things in
common :-).

Another 4x4 meet sounds like a great time. When and where? Maybe I'll have
some skid plates and tow hooks on the '95 by then and we can bring that one
down. I guess it depends on what the weather is like (no A/c).

Thanks again for posting the pics.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg. Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 Club Cab V8/5.2L/Auto
RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 Club Cab V6/3.9L/Auto