Re: brakes

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 19:32:22 EDT

Don't count on it. My passenger front caliper locked up and the inside rotor
was eaten out and the pad went down to the metal in 1 day. i had barely over
36k miles on it at the time and the dealer said "it's not warranty related
since it's a wear item..." BLAH!!!!

190 dollars later. i got a new rotor. (paid 85 to get em turned) then new
"heavy duty" brake pads
-Dester

PS. To all the damn people at DC . SCREW YOU. Why can't u stand behind ur
crap? Due to all the stuff my family has had with our first american vehicle
(Especially dodge) we are never going to even think about one again
THAT'S how disappointed we are in this vehicle

<< I hope I have the same luck with my dealership as you had with yours.