Re: Grill Ram Air Setup

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 00:14:07 EDT

The piece I made is Fiberglass. Currently it is unproducable in any thing
other than one-offs. I made a destructable mold out of foam and bondo. I
had to destroy the mold to get the piece out. I doesn't seal to the intake
system, but it does connect up with the 4" aluminum heater ducting routed to
the stock air box w/ K&N. I plan to do the rest of the system some time
between all the work I have. Currently, I don't have the cash to produce
these myself, also it needs a redesign to be able to build a mold. It's a
great looking piece, and it really is cool, subtle mod..
-Gary