Re: RE: Didn't start!

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 19:09:51 EDT

Well, I do have a fairly well stocked key ring. Matter of fact I had more
on it than I do now. It got to the point that on one occasion the keys got
scrunched up in a funny fashion and as I went to make a left turn one got
jammed into the screw holes in the back of the steering wheel "spokes ". I
felt it jam,had great difficulty trying to complete the turn (a little panic
went through me) and I really cranked the wheel hard in mid-turn. This
dislodged the keys and at the same time yanked them completely out of the
ignition killing the motor. This happened twice. I have since lightened
the key ring contents some but perhaps the damage has already been done.
Thanks!
Bob