Re: DML Please help

From: K. LaFerriere (PacMac1@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 15:02:37 EDT

<< But my dad is pretty bent on Toyota (we have three of them now
including the '89 Camry I drive.) So what I am asking the list to do is
help me put together a solid argument for the R/T over the Tacoma. I
would greatly appreciate it. Geoff Wilson
'99 Black CC R/T????? >>

  Support "Our" country "BUY AMERICAN" and keep American Dollars Home
and not bankrolled overseas! Your Safety depends on the Steel that
surrounds you and the Engineering Design in which it is used! U.S. Steel
there is no comparison.

  A word of advice if you choose to go with the above argument. Try not
to wave that flag to hard in his face or you might find yourself on the
receiving end of a Butt chewing!! (just my .02)

Kris
99' SY RC R/T ~~Hawaii~~
"YellowDakRT" webpage:
http://community.webtv.net/PacMac1/PacMacs99Solar