Re: Please Help 2

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 15:31:58 EDT

*******************
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 11:27:42 -0500
From: Alan Short <ashort@flash.net>
Subject: Re: DML: Please Help

> > If you have to argue that an R/T would be a better choice over a Tacoma ,
> > then there may be no hope .
>
> I think this is true also...no hope

Nothing against young people but, if he were my son, I'd want him in the
Tacoma. Judging from my own youth experiences, the R/T would be MAJOR
trouble. Tickets, wrecks,....worse. Alan S.

********************

Being the father of a 17 year old son, I agree with you 100% Alan. Where I
live, if junior (under 19) wants a driver's license, Dad must co-sign.
That means financial responsibility....one un-insured (or under-insured)
wreck and you could loose everything you've worked all your life for.

I'm lucky, no whining about cars, mine will be riding a bicycle until he's
19 (by his own doing).

If I were Geoff's Dad, we'd be looking a good used Plymouth Sundances or
Toyota Tercels.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.