air filters

From: Ashton, Rick (RGASHTON@nettally.com)
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 00:22:05 EDT

hey fellas,
i don't know how hard this would be or if it is at all possible, but i was
thinkin. you know how we want cool air for the air filters to take in instead
of hot air so we can get the most out of our air filter, well along with the
outside air for the air flow i was thinkin you could tap into one of the a/c
ducts and run a hose to the air filter pipe and cut a little hole and put the
hose there and close it up. so when you got the a/c on or just air, you would
also be feeding the cool air into the engine at the same time thus getting the
power and all that good stuff you want from the air filter.
what do yall think, hump or dump the idea?

garrett 3.9 V6