Going to change oil on '88 R/T for first time

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 19:01:47 EDT

Well boys and girls, my baby has 2,900 miles on her.. so tonite on the way
home from work, I bought myself 5 quarts of mobil 10w30, and a fram
tough-guard filter... tomarrow, I am going to change the baby's oil for the
first time *sniff*

I haven't crawled underneath her yet, but I'm guessing it's just as straight
forward as any other change, right? My past few cars have been pretty easy
to get at for the drain plug, and filter... but I have heard horror stories
of other cars (specificaly foreign) with really hard to get at filters/plugs

Any comments?? :)