Re: Re:cool air rig

From: Cale Henry Bargen (vencomatic@ameritech.net)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 09:05:35 EDT

News flash- Dodge Dakota explodes with an approximate yield of 3.3
kilotons at the corner of Clark and Jefferson today. Police found
several expended bottles of nitrous oxide in the owner's garage, along
with 4 pounds of various illegal drugs. The owner's friends when reach
for comment would only say "the dude was nuts, man - he said he was
going to inject oxygen and hydrogen into his intake. I guess this is
what they call Darwinism confirmed"

Anyone else think this is dangerous?
Cale