Re: Dyno run (was Yet another Carlisle post :-)

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 09:05:43 EDT

At 08:13 AM 7/15/99 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]

Jason
I just read your post and I have one question ... have you recovered
from the C@C return trip yet?

Jon
So that's how you're able to run a 14.55 ... a torque curve that
comes on early and virtually never falls off. Now, the question is ...
how did you do that? ... or, more precisely, what were the legal mods
and what were the 'cross the edge' mods?

BTW, I got the tranny work done Monday ... transgo kit using the largest
hole option and some mysterious magic from a tranny guy that has
the reputation as being the best tranny guy in Burlington. I have not
really noticed firm shifts in normal street driving (that's ok with me)
but, from watching the tach during automatic shifts, it sure drops rpms
and bounces back up a lot faster. I just need a fairly cool and dry day.
Hopefully, the last Sunday of this month. I should be able to get in
4 test days before the Mopar Challenge @ Cayuga on Sept. 12.

Have fun at the Mopar Nats.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2, flame red