F&B Stage I Throttle Body

From: David's Dakota (dakota@ivyleague.net)
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 20:18:45 EDT

Well I received my Stage I TB day before yesterday and have managed to
put some miles on my truck with it.

WOW...of all the mods I have done this is easily the most noticable
one.

The acceleration is MUCH better and I am going to have to retrain
myself on my seat of the pants feel shifting patterns.

I can cruise around town in a gear lower than before and am back to
where I can easily start out in second gear, when I switched from the
stock tires to the Kumho mudders I had to start using first gear to
start out with as they weigh alot more and are physically 3/4" taller.

Also the "wooshing" sound from the TB spacer and K&N setup is a much
deeper sound now than before...it sounds more like rushing air than a
whistle.

David Martin

This is me:
dakota@ivyleague.net