Re: 4duh???***

From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR (RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 19:48:48 EDT

     Eric, I just bought that issue of C&D and read the same thing. But,
     did you read the part where Ford admitted that a "batch" of Cobras
     have poor performance, but some don't? They replaced the car with one
     from a "good" batch and it ran a few tenths quicker. This is a known
     problem at Ford. Wasn't is discussed a couple of weeks back? Maybe it
     was on the R/T list. There is something that we R/T owners have
     noticed too, that the computer restricts performance a little until
     around 5000+ miles. Some owners can't even get their tires to spin
     until they put a few thousand miles on, and then the increased power
     becomes noticeable. Very strange.

     Chad Niwranski
     99 R/T CC Black/agate
     Abbotsford, BC