RE: RE: need a Tonneau cover

From: Kevin Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sun Jul 18 1999 - 20:34:57 EDT

I must disagree..there is definitely drag created from having the tailgat=
up with no cover...anyone who has drivin with and without the tailgate up
can probably justify this by the noticable change in performance...I have
noticed.
If you have ever had paper or leaves blow INTO your rear window when the
tailgate is up...this would of course be caused by the air being looped b=
ack
after hitting the tailgate...hence drag. Of course I'm only an amatuer
physicist and this is only my opinion. And opinions of course are just li=
ke
buttholes....everyones got one ;-)
Happy Drivin!
=A0