Re: Re[2]: TOTALLY NON PC was: fresh spot

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 11:19:32 EDT

In a message dated 7/19/99 10:05:45 AM EST, DavolJ@olympus.com writes:

> You guys are Siiiicccckkkkk!!! Pat was doing the same thing. I can only
> hope, if I ever flew a plane and it crashed, I would get a Pentagon news
> conference. I feel bed for the situation, but this is ridiculous. This
even
> interrupted International security. Pres. Clinton and PM Barak's talks
were
> overshadowed by this.
>
> Joe

> <<I'd rather eat dog than crabs! Hell they are probably feeding on JFK Jr
> right now. Imagine that...I ate the crab that ate some of JFK Jr's
> body.....mmmmmmm pass the hammer!
> Boog>>
>

> Hehehe... You BAD Boog, you BAAAADDD! Karen's been tuned to the radio or
> TV
> for two days now just to hear, "we don't know, we're not sure, or you'll
> have
> to check with somebody else"! --it's driving me nutz! If I make a wise
> crack
> about it she either gets all teary eyed or gives me a slap upside the
head...

> Hey! Crabs need to eat, as do lobsters and scallops and shrimp and...
> Hmmmmm.
> I'm gettin' hungry, where is this crab fest??? :-)
> T.

BINGO!
He may have never held office, but you cant tell me that he wasnt a major
politcal influence for the Democrats. Look at all this friggin national
attention. I wonder how much the US has spent (our money) just to find his
underwear washed up on shore?
Helicopters dont run on pump gas ya know.

Ya know I think he is still alive. THink about it, just married, and
probably on some deserted Isle, which is probably owned by the Kennedys,
loving life right now.
Oh well.
Gonna tune up my Dak now, hey does any you all's trucks go through plugs
every six months? I just pulled one and the gap is huuuge! I did pre-gap
too. Changed my F/F too, opened it up and black crap everywhere. I'm glad
mine is external. THis filter was new when I got the truck. (1.5 years).
C-Ya!
Boog