RE: Online Service Manuals

From: Steed, Eric P (Eric.Steed@usa.xerox.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 17:09:29 EDT

If someone were to send me the 99 FSM- I have access to a 20 page per minute
scanner that outputs in .pdf format. I could probably scan about 3-4
hundred pages in an hour or more depending on how fast I can flip the pages.
I could then provide a web or ftp resource where you can get this .pdf file.
All of this is of course theoretical since it is illegal to copy copyrighted
material ;)

-Eric