electric fan

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 19:45:57 EDT

I am trying to decide if I should go with an electric fan or not. I have
the 318 with AC and I will be using my truck for off roading and towing.
Would it be better to keep the stock fan or go with electric. If electric
is the answer I was looking at the Flex a lite black magic fan p/n flx-150.
It says it can provide cooling for engines up to 260HP or 225HP with air,
which is the best cooling fan I have seen thus far in the summit catalog.
Anyway, I could use your advice!

Jason
98 CC 318 4X4