RE: Intro and mirror Q

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 20:17:17 EDT

Hi Jack,
Welcome to the list. I have seen slide out mirrors like you are talking
about, but am not aware if they are made specifically for the Dakota. As
far as an interum "band-aid" until yu find a set, you might try using a
combination of Tuff-Tape, and a felt or rubber pad under the contact points
of your McKesh mirrors.
The felt or rubber is obviously for cushioning, and the Tuff-Tape is for a
scuff barrier between the cushion and the paint. Hope this helps.
Rich - Ashburn, VA