Re: SS Speede Grille??

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 11:43:18 EDT

I was joking... sort of. Oh, I found the site for Street Scenes, but its
under construction and there isn't anything on it yet. Sport truck also had
some good links. Haven't visited them all yet, so maybe this grill is hiding
in there somewhere.
http://www.streetsceneeq.com/
http://www.sporttruck.com/products/products.htm

Erika