Re: electric fan

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 13:59:03 EDT

I was looking into this as well, and since I've got a full-size Ram 1500
Auto 5.9L 4x4, I was really concerned about getting the most air through...
I don't tow much, but may in the future tow 3000-5000#... I found on Flex a
Lite's website a twin fan kit P/N FLX-250 made for full-size Chevy trucks...
http://www.flex-a-lite.com/auto/fulltruck.htm 5200 CFM!!! it pulls 30 amps,
which is significant, but can be delt with..

If I decide to go the electic route... and it'll fit, this is the fan I'll
go with...

Gary Shook

Too much is just right....