RE: emission laws and stupid crap!

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Fri Jul 30 1999 - 09:52:15 EDT

"You know, you really are an asshole" <g>
Why don't you shut up and sing the song, pal.
I'm an asshole (he's an asshole, such an asshole)
I'm an asshole (he's a real f**king asshole)
A SS HO LE everybody A SS HO LE!!

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."