Re: want to lower my dak.

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Sun Aug 01 1999 - 02:47:52 EDT

The best penetrant I've used is oil of wintergreen. It is usually found in
"ache and pain" products(like ben-gay). I use "Heat" liquid-it comes in a
glass bottle and has an applicator brush which makes it easy to apply to
pesky bolts. A good 6-point box end wrench with a cheater bar helps too.
Dr. Pat