Re: Computer or Emisions MUST GO--RE RE

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 23:00:26 EDT

 Yelp, it has to do with a couple of things: First there's the altitude, but
the computer compensates for that. Second, it ALL the California emissions
installed on the vehicle--everyone from Cali. who move here get a big dose
of "NO AIR" and a vehicle already at a loss of horsepower due to the Cali.
emissions. Third, it could of been the lower horsepower Neon that you were
given and on top of that--was it a automatic trans(that's what most of the
rental companies use because not everyone can drive a manual-and they get a
better insurance quote)
  FOURTH--I live in Colorado Springs--should of let me know and we could of
hooked up
    Tim Roller
'95 SLT+ CC 5.2 Auto 3/4 R/T
Emerald Green