proglass hood questions

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 22:48:55 EDT

To all dml'ers with 91-96 daks and have or have had a proglass ramair
hood on your truck. I have a couple of questions. Does the hood vibrate
at interstate speeds or is it as solid as the stock hood? (ie. 50mph or
above) If you have had. or have switched to, a gen II, quick D style
intake where did you see the better improvement in performance? Was
there any difference in performance? Does the hood paint up properly?
(ie. no peeling) Any pros or cans would be appreciated. I have talked to
Terry and he is a great guy but I just don't want to invest money in the
hood if it's going to rattle or it doesn't really give any perfoarmance
gains. Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport