Re: F&B TB pics???

From: David's Dakota (dakota@ivyleague.net)
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 07:30:13 EDT

>> I think folks need to cut a little
>> slack here and think about what they
>> are getting, for the incredibly low
>> return that Frank & Bruce are asking for.

Have you guys ever asked a friend who had access to a tool that you
did not to use that tool and make you something? Well it you happen
to be right there, with a case of beer, then it happens fairly quickly
if not then it keeps getting pushed back and back and back as it is a
favor.

I waited months for my Stage I, and have only about 100 miles on the
truck with it installed, here are my thoughts in no particular order:

a) the product I received is very nicely done

b) I conversed with both Bruce & Frank via email and telephone

c) their policy of sending you the TB and then waiting for you to
return the core with your $90 ( no prepayment...no core charge...no
hassle ) definitely puts them more on the "friend doing a favor side"
than the "vendor selling me a product".

If you want a TB today, order from a vendor...if you can wait and want
to save a COUPLE OF HUNDRED DOLLARS ( American at that ) then get in
line and make sure and say thank you to Bruce and Frank when you get
yours.

Just my 2 cents.

To email David's Dakota send to: dakota@ivyleague.net

To see specifications see: