RE: Any Speed Shops in North Georgia

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 09:26:44 EDT

Charles--
I'm not sure about the speed shops up there, but there are several GA area
DMLers that enjoy gettin together to meet. I'm in South Georgia (About 3.5
hours south of Atlanta), Blaine Harrell is about an hour north of me, Jack
Hilton lives in Newnan, and Mel Janousek lives in Winder. Some of us may
meet up at the Truckin' Super Show in Conyers on Aug. 20-21. Acutally, I am
leaving in 2 hours to drive my sister to Hartsfield in my Dak. But we would
love to have you at some of our meets!!
Later!

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Therapy is expensive. Popping that bubble wrap stuff is cheap. You choose.