RE: F & B TB's Customer Perspective

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 15:26:37 EDT

"I ordered a F & B Stage 1 TB over the winter. Unlike many of the
people who are having long waiting periods, I went with the new core option
so that I'd have the original TB if needed....
I don't have the exact dates of order, but it only took a month or so to
receive the TB and I was not pushing for it in a rush. "

Ditto for me. Someone made a comment on my original post to the effect of
 'yeah, well easy for you to say, you've got your TB'

Yes, I do, I ordered a new core, figured it wouldn't hurt to have an extra
TB (plus the two sensors) on hand if needed. F&B have already stated that a
new core TB can be turned around in 2-4 weeks time. Even with the new core,
the price is still pretty darn good, especially since it has 2 of the 3
sensors included (MAP&IAC ??? - drawing a complete blank).

If it absolutely has to be there on time ... order the new core.

Duff