Re: Re: V8 Chubby S-10 vs 318

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 08:25:18 EDT

yup here in houston at A. Samuels Dodge all they had was regular cab
4-cyl and some reg and cc 6 cyl. They called to other dealerships to
do a trade and none of them had them either. I had my mind set on a
Black '98 CC v8 Sport. They had a demo '97SLT red that had 6,000 miles
on it they called new!!!(it's not used until you sign the title and
drive off the lot. then your vehicle isn't worth anything to them).
Long in short they had to bring mine in from Irving, Texas. I had 2
choices....load it up and ship meant another ~$500 or they drove it up
here. I opted for the second between that drive and test drives the
DAk had ~800 miles on it when i got my hands on it. Maybe the exact
combo of what I had to have made it more difficult for them. But, hey,
why pay five years on something you're not completely happy with? I be
very happy!!!!!!mmmmmmmmm hhmmmmmmm..;-)
Alberto

http://thematrix.acmecity.com/oracle/195/98dakota.html