Re: F&B TB Contact me!

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 09:03:36 EDT

Well, I thought I had done this before, but maybe the wonders of
electronic communication don't like me anymore.
Hate to keep mailing you; just wanting to know an ETA on the stage 1 TB
for my 95.

Thanks!

Richard Pyburn

On Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:37:17 EDT Blbridges@aol.com writes:

>On my Darker side...
>Despite the good words people have to say it doesnt make my angst
>dissapear
>for taking so long to get this thing done... And Im sure you'll
>believe me
>when I say that I am not the most organized person around... Sooo...

you >have not been contacted, spoken to, emailed or otherwise placated by
me for >your TB desires (no matter how old) Please email me @:
> BLBridges@home.com

Hope this time works! ;^)