Re: Mods , etc.

From: Richard Jacewitz (rjacew@webzone.net)
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 23:50:45 EDT

In Broken Arrow, OK is a muffler shop specializing in Tang's and Flowmaster
installs. I had
one put on my old 89 Montero and it ran and sounded great...

Now I have a 99 5.2 Dak (son totaled the Mont).
I called him about a 3 chamber and he said that the Daks already
flow fairly well....save some more money!

Richard J in T town